From October 4 to 6, the OpenText World 2022 event was held in Las Vegas, where OpenText took the opportunity to present the new features that we will find in version 22.4 of its most important applications: Extended ECM, Core Content, Intelligent Capture y Core Capture.
For several years, OpenText has been looking to evolve mainly in two directions: to facilitate the arrival of its applications to the cloud and to improve the user experience by allowing them to perform the maximum number of business processes from their applications, thus saving them the time of navigating between different tools. The new features presented in version 22.4 continue in this direction. The following are some of the highlights of the different products:
OpenText Extended ECM
- Faster integrations with the main business applications: Microsoft 365, SAP S/4HANA, SAP SuccessFactors, Salesforce Sales, Salesforce Service, among others.
- Improved integration with Microsoft 365 providing greater collaboration, facilitating compliance with current regulations and increasing information security.
- New Real Estate Management Business Scenario to support complex real estate operations. Provides preconfigured templates to facilitate the management of leases, lease renewals and terminations.
- Support for easy integration with SAP S/4HANA Harmonized Document Management (SAP HDM).
OpenText Core Content
- Enhanced integrations with Office Online and Office Desktop applications that allow users to view and edit documents directly from Core Content.
- New transaction-based, per-use licensing option to meet organizations’ custom integration needs.
OpenText Intelligent Capture
- New address field to easily select and extract postal addresses from different types of documents.
- Ability to select language and data center location when using Advanced Cloud OCR.
- Ability to specify Google Cloud Platform (GCP) data center to comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements.
- New integration with Documentum via REST services.
OpenText Core Capture
- New responsive design web client for OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) integrations.
- Possibility to customize the branding in the user interface.
- Ability to compress the size of text searchable documents that are stored and shared with PDF compression in Core Capture Service.
If you think that all these features could help you to improve your company’s document processes, do not hesitate to contact usand our consultants will be able to guide you on which product best suits your needs and the best way to implement it.