Forget about paper and automate all your invoices, both issued and received, with total legal guarantees at a global level.
Challenge: Say goodbye to paper invoices with maximum guaranteesas
An increasing number of countries require the use of structured electronic invoicing in B2G and B2B transactions. In most cases, this is already done using a clearancemodel, where the invoice must be validated by the relevant authorities before it can be sent to the customer. In addition to all this, there is the complexity of the fact that there is no standard invoicing format or shipping method shared by all countries.
Solution: Issuing and receiving legal electronic invoices globally
We have different solutions, all of them approved in multiple countries, to adapt to any requirement and ERP. All of them:
- Comply with regulations, whether with aclearancemodel or not, in almost all countries where electronic invoicing is regulated or mandatory.
- Are compatible with multiple formats of structured electronic invoicing (XML or JSON).
- Provide a unique global solution.
- Reduce errors and maximize automation capacity.
- Reduce your ecological footprint by complying with the ISO 14001 environmental management standard.
- Let you locate and quickly access all your company’s invoices in electronic format.
- More than 10 years of experience and more than 20 countries where we have integrated electronic invoicing.
- Extensive knowledge of all electronic invoice scenarios: received from suppliers and issued to customers.
- Expertise in connectivity and integration of countries with and without a clearancemodel, with and without local third-party solutions, with and without middleware, etc.
- Multiple solutions from different manufacturers to adapt to all needs.